Forum Discussions (10,878)

Featured Discussions

NYS Approves Bill to Change Teacher Evaluation System

The New York State Legislature has approved a bill to revise the state's teacher evaluation system, providing more local control to distri…

Started by Michael Keany in APPR - What to Do?Latest Reply

Are You Ready for Your Interview?

Are You Ready for Your Interview? It's the hiring season! Are you ready for your job interview for an…

Started by Michael Keany in Thought ProvokingLatest Reply

Using AI to Plan High-Quality Units of Instruction By Elliott Seif

Using AI to Plan High-Quality Units of Instruction By Elliott Seif From  https://www.solutiontree.com/blog/using-ai-to-plan-high-quality-

Started by Michael Keany in Teaching and Learning - BEST PRACTICESLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teens Are Looking to AI for Answers About Their Personal Lives, Not Just Homework Help

Teens Are Looking to AI for Answers About Their Personal Lives, Not Just Homework Help Jill Barshay, The Hechinger Report Jun 17 KQED Mind…

Started by Michael Keany in Health Issues Affecting Young People

0 6 hours ago

A Day in the Life of a Ninth Grade English Teacher

A Day in the Life of a Ninth Grade English Teacher in Albuquerque, New Mexico larrycuban June 18 Before earning her doctorate at Va…

Started by Michael Keany in Thought Provoking

0 6 hours ago

Ten Questions for Supporting Teachers as Professionals

Read by Example Matt Renwick Ten Questions for Supporting Teachers as Professionals Download all ten questions below: Ten Questio…

Started by Michael Keany in Art of Leadership

0 6 hours ago

30 Themes For The Upcoming School Year

The Principal's Desk 30 Themes For The Upcoming School Year David Franklin June 12 In the bustling halls of our schools, amid…

0 yesterday

The evidence on high-dosage tutoring, and proposed metrics for evaluating efficiency and cost

The evidence on high-dosage tutoring, and proposed metrics for evaluating efficiency and cost By Cynthia Lake, Johns Hopkins University T…

Started by Michael Keany in Reports/Research/Dissertation Summaries

0 yesterday

Leadership Academy Presented by Eastern Suffolk BOCES 7/10 and 7/11

7/10 & 7/11 - 20th Annual School & District Leadership Academy Presented by Eastern Suffolk BOCES CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Started by Michael Keany in Conferences and Workshops

0 on Tuesday

A Day in the Life of Fourth-grade Teacher

Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice A Day in the Life of Fourth-grade Teacher Brianna Weyers This post looks at one teacher…

Started by Michael Keany in Thought Provoking

0 on Tuesday

5 Areas Principals Should Reflect On At The End Of The School Year

The Principal's Desk 5 Areas Principals Should Reflect On At The End Of The School Year David Franklin June 17 As the school…

0 on Tuesday

Surgeon General's Call for Warning Labels on Social Media

Surgeon General: Why I’m Calling for a Warning Label on Social Media Platforms NY Times June 17, 2024 By Vivek H. Murthy Summary for Educ…

Started by Michael Keany in Health Issues Affecting Young People

0 on Tuesday

The Math Edtech I Let My Own Kids Use

The Math Edtech I Let My Own Kids Use I come to praise edtech (for once) not to bury it. DAN MEYER Math World JUN 5 In his June 5, 2023,…

Started by Michael Keany in Teaching and Learning - BEST PRACTICES

0 Jun 10

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service