Announcements of Note (483)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ACTEL Annual Convention and World Languages Expo

ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL! ACTFL 2014 Call for Proposals – Deadline January 15, 2014 The 2014 ACTFL Annual Convent…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 7, 2014

State Education Department Announces 2014 New York State Summer School of the Arts Program

State Education Department Announces 2014 New York State Summer School of the Arts Program PRESS RELEASES By Long Island News & PRs    …

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 3, 2014

New York Granted Federal Waiver to Eliminate Double-Testing in Math

New York Granted Federal Waiver to Eliminate Double-Testing in Math PRESS RELEASES By Long Island News & PRs       Published: January 0…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 3, 2014

Free Webinar: Next Generation Science Standards: Answering the Nation's Call for STEM Literacy

Dear Michael: The Next Generation Science Standards are the culmination of more than a half century of growing concerns about the state o…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 20, 2013

Saturday MathAPP Academy for students in grades 6-9

I am pleased to inform you that I've been awarded a $30,000 grant award from the Motorola Solutions Foundation to launch a Saturday MathAPP…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 20, 2013

Fishman Prize nominations and applications - $25,000 prize presented by TNTP for outstanding classroom performance in high-poverty communities

Fishman Prize nominations and applications – Up to five teachers will be chosen for this $25,000 prize presented by TNTP for outstanding c…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 12, 2013

NYS Education Chairman Flanagan Calls For Immediate SED Action on Common Core and Unveils a Package of Legislative Actions

NYS Education Chairman Flanagan Calls For Immediate SED Action on Common Core and Unveils a Package of Legislative Actions Long Island…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 12, 2013

Practicum and Internship Information

Good Monday Morning  All,    I was wondering if anyone could help me on some information for my practicum and internship needs. I am a curr…

Started by Marisa DiMartino

0 Dec 9, 2013

Give students in your school district the opportunity to enroll in online International Baccalaureate (IB) courses

Breakfast Briefing: Pamoja EducationGive students in your school district the opportunity to enroll in online International Baccalaureate…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 2, 2013

Lindenhurst UFSD has joined with Stony Brook University to offer two advanced degree programs

The Lindenhurst UFSD has joined with Stony Brook University to offer two advanced degree programs. Together, we are able to offer a Master’…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 2, 2013

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service