Teaching and Learning - BEST PRACTICES (1,834)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Six Characteristics of Effective Feedback

Six Characteristics of Effective Feedback (Originally titled “How Am I Doing?”)]   From the Marshall Memo #452 In this Educational Leadersh…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 29, 2012

Working Smart with Corrective Feedback

Working Smart with Corrective Feedback  (Originally titled “Making TIME for Feedback”)   From the Marshall Memo #452   In this Educational…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 28, 2012

Great Writing Comes Out of Great Ideas

Great Writing Comes Out of Great Ideas by Peg Tyre The Atlantic Students need to master written language. But they also need rich topics t…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 28, 2012

A Definitive Guide to Teacher Checklists

TEACHER LEADERSHIP SUBSCRIBE TO RSS A Definitive Guide to Teacher Checklists SEPTEMBER 27, 2012 Edutopia In The Checklist Manifesto, Atu…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 28, 2012

Resources for Designing a Political Ad Campaign Project

PROJECT-BASED LEARNING  Resources for Designing a Political Ad Campaign Project SEPTEMBER 26, 2012 Edutopia I learned that you can lie and…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 27, 2012

The Dramatic Turnaround of Two Welsh Schools

The Dramatic Turnaround of Two Welsh Schools    From the Marshall Memo #452 In this Kappan article, Sam Stringfield (University of Cincinna…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 26, 2012

Seven free resources for teaching about the election

Seven free resources for teaching about the election Posted By Laura Devaney On September 26, 2012 eSchool News [1]These free election reso…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 26, 2012

Asking Students Text-Dependent Questions

Asking Students Text-Dependent Questions    From the Marshall Memo #451 “The types of questions that students are asked about a text influe…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 25, 2012

Helpful, Learning-Focused Feedback

Helpful, Learning-Focused Feedback (Originally titled “Preventing Feedback Fizzle”)   From the Marshall Memo #451 In this Educational Leade…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 25, 2012

Building a Positive, Trusting Classroom Environment

Building a Positive, Trusting Classroom Environment SEPTEMBER 19, 2012 Edutopia Photo credit: hdurnin via flickr Believe it or not, I had…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 22, 2012

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service