I'm Looking for an Administrative Job (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School Counselor/Special Education Coordinator *(with NYS SBL Cert) looking for a job placement on Long Island

Renee B. Greene 60 Patricia Lane South Setauket NY 11720 C: 631-255-0981 RBGreene1@gmail.com   July 14, 2011   Dear Superintendent, It is…

Started by Renee B. Greene

0 Jul 14, 2011

Interested in senior leadership, staff development, and special education solutions consulting opportunities:

I have just finished six-years as a Superintendent/Principal on the front lines of American education in the Washington, DC metro area wh…

Started by Tony Messina

0 Apr 25, 2011

Director of Art Education Position Sought

I am an art educator with thirteen years of experience with both the NYCDOE and a Long Island School District. I have strong work ethics, b…

Started by Janet Velasquez

0 Mar 14, 2011

Guidance Counselor, Attendance Officer or Dean of Discipline [or all three] in search of tenure track position for next year

Hello, I have NYS certification as both a School Counselor and an Attendance Teacher. I have also held a position as head of security for…

Started by Timothy Brower

0 Feb 11, 2011

Assistant Principal for hire

I come from a family of educators, administrators, and counselors.  Education is, and has been a large part of my life.  I am someone who v…

Started by Heather A. Sweet-Lazos

0 Feb 8, 2011

Aspiring Assistant Principal

Use this section to let people know about you! Feel free to add your resume below or provide links to an online portfolio.  Its completely…

Started by School Leadership

3 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Rosaria Surace

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service