Finance and the Economy (450)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GRANTS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES - September, 2013

GRANTS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES   Google: RISE Awards Google RISE Awards support organizations that promote access to Computer Science (CS…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 22, 2013

All Title I dollars are not the same

All Title I dollars are not the same A new article in the journal Education Finance & Policy takes on the accepted notion that Title I…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 22, 2013

Picture-Perfect Relationship - School/Business Partnerships

by Bruce Oliver Picture, if you will, a previously unforeseen support system for your school, which could include outside academic assista…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 19, 2013

GRANTS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES - Mid August, 2013

GRANTS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES Carnegie Corporation of New York/New York Times: I Love My Librarian Award The Carnegie Corporation of Ne…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 13, 2013

GRANTS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES - August, 2013

GRANTS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES P. Buckley Moss Foundation: Educator Grants P. Buckley Moss Foundation Educator Grants aid and support te…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 6, 2013

Top Ten Ways to Save Money on Edtech by Rob Waldron

Top Ten Ways to Save Money on Edtech By Tom Vander Ark on August 6, 2013 Guest Author, Rob Waldron Ed Week   The edtech world changes so f…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 6, 2013

GRANTS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES - July 12, 2013

GRANTS AND FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES NCTM: Using Mathematics to Teach Music The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Using Mathematics…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 12, 2013

The Priciest Education in the World

The priciest education in the OECD A new survey from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) finds that the Unit…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 12, 2013

Teachers Spend Hundreds of Own Funds to Keep Up With Classroom Needs

Teachers Spend Hundreds of Own Funds to Keep Up With Classroom Needs infographic by ginatomko.

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 10, 2013

School districts get creative when enrollment drops

School districts get creative when enrollment drops Administrators send students to stronger schools, start new programs, and engage parent…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 9, 2013

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service