Books of Note and Book Discussions (Films too!) (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching Early Grade Literacy to Migrant Children from Central America and the Dominican Republic

Teaching Early Grade Literacy to Migrant Children from Central America and the Dominican Republic Teaching Early Grade Literacy to Mi…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 13, 2022

Youth Voices: Rethinking the War on Drugs. A Catalyst Curriculum Guide

Youth Voices: Rethinking the War on Drugs, A Catalyst Curriculum Guide Youth Voices: Rethinking the War on Drugs. A Catalyst Curriculum…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 13, 2022

The books that won the Newbery Award over the last 100 years in one graphic

The books that won the Newbery Award over the last 100 years Click here to access

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 11, 2022

Book of the Week: Confessions of a School Reformer by Larry Cuban

My New Book by larrycuban In the twelve years that I have had this blog, I have not promoted any of the books that I have written. Te…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 10, 2022

Book:  The Principled Principal - Key Takeaways by Jared Smith

Dr. Jared Smith Book:  The Principled Principal Author:  Jeff Zoul & Anthony McConnell Purchase:  Print | eBook  Citation:  Zoul, J.…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 20, 2021

The Ten Best History Books of 2021

The Ten Best History Books of 2021 Meilan Solly, The Smithsonian Magazine “Our favorite titles of the year resurrect forgotten histories a…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 14, 2021

Book of the Week: Why Are We Still Doing That?: Positive Alternatives to Problematic Teaching Practices

Why Are We Still Doing That?: Positive Alternatives to Problematic Teaching Practices by Pérsida Himmele, William Himmele Old habits die…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Nov 29, 2021

iGen: Why Today's Super-Connected Kids Are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood--and What That Means for the Rest of Us

iGen: Why Today's Super-Connected Kids Are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy--and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood--…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 27, 2021

Favorite Children's Books - NY Times

Favorite Children's Books - NY Times By Amelia Nierenberg Writer, Briefings Today, the newsletter is taken over by you — our reade…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 23, 2021

How to Raise a Reader - Good resource for your parent newsletter

How to Raise a Reader By Pamela Paul and Maria Russo Illustrations by Dan Yaccarino NY Times From the moment you’re expecting your fi…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 21, 2021

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service