The Long Island Language Arts Council Nassau Reading Council 2012 Spring Conference Melville Marriott—Melville, NY

Literacy at the Core

Friday, March 23, 2012 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM

Keynote Speakers Harvey Daniels – Renowned Literacy Expert Gordon Korman – Acclaimed Author

Workshops

Our registration flier is coming to you earlier this year so you can start the registration process sooner. At this time, we are receiving workshop proposals and encourage you to send one in.

You can count on:

**22 workshops** - **11 in each session** **balanced among elementary, middle, and high school / college levels** **presented by respected teachers, literacy coaches, literacy consultants, and administrators from districts across Long Island**

PRE-REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration form and check must be postmarked no later than March 2, 2012.

$85 (LILAC/NRC members) $115 (nonmembers) $40 (student teachers with I.D./retirees)

After March 2nd and On-Site Registration:

$110 (LILAC/NRC members) $140 (nonmembers) $50 (student teachers with I.D./retirees)

*We’re sorry, but we cannot accept purchase orders or credit cards. Registration includes: Continental Breakfast, Three Course Luncheon, Two Workshops, Two

Keynote Speakers, Exhibits, and Materials

**Visit www.lilac.ws for workshop information, conference and registration updates

Registration Form – LILAC/NRC Conference – Friday, March 23, 2012

Name ________________________________________________________ Address: ______________________________________________________ Phone: _________________________ Email: _______________________ School District/University: _________________________________________ Level: _____Elementary ______ Middle ______ Secondary _______ College Position _______________________________________________________ Please Check: Member of LILAC _____ or NRC ______

Will you be requesting a vegetarian meal? Please Check: Yes____ No____

Pre-Registration—Postmarked no later than March 2, 2012

Please remit a personal check or money order payable to LILAC: $85 (LILAC/NRC members) $115 (nonmembers) $40 (student teachers with college I.D.) no later than March 4, 2011.

After March 4th and on-site registration: $110 (LILAC/NRC members) $140 (nonmembers) $50 (student teachers with college I.D./retirees)

*We’re sorry but we cannot accept purchase orders or credit cards. Please note refunds will not be issued on or after the conference date.

Send registration form and check to:

LILAC / NRC Conference c/o Michelle Peterson 607 Blair Drive Westbury, New York 11590

If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Peterson at 516-874-1825 or

mpeterson@westburyschools.org.

Views: 104

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service