A Network Connecting School Leaders From Around The Globe
I've applied for a doctoral program in Education Leadership and recently got back from being a Head Principal in China so I'm available for at least through August. There are a number of things I could help with based on my background as a principal, teacher, school board member, author, and plan reviewer for the US Department of Education, Colorado Department of Education, and Colorado League of Charter Schools. Here are some of the things I could help with:
* Principal, teacher, or school review team.
* Grant reader or writer.
* Policy or strategic plan review or editing.
* New school or turnaround plan review or editing.
* Lead or participate in a curriculum development team.
* Professional development (eLearning or in-person).
If you want to see a more in-depth resume, please contact me at email@example.com.
FYI -- I'm willing to travel anywhere in the US or world as long as my expenses are paid.
Rick Winter, MA