Comments from September 10, 2017 One Question Poll - Knowing what you know now, would you have changed your vote in the recent presidential election?

Knowing what you know now, would you have changed your vote in the recent presidential election?

Yes——————————-6.9%

No——————————-93.0%

Total Responses = 115

Many members weighed in with comments.  All comments are listed below using the original wording/spelling of the comment.

Answer Respondent
I voted for Clinton. Anonymous
I STILL would have voted for Hillary! Anonymous
Would still vote for Hillary Clinton Anonymous
It is even more evident now that Trump is not fit for the presidency. Anonymous
I did not vote for the current president. Anonymous
I initially voted for Bernie but in his absence voted for Hillary. I would have voted for Mickey Mouse if it meant keeping Donald Trump out of the White House Anonymous
I voted for Hilary Clinton and would do so again. Anonymous
I voted for Hilary and would do so again. Anonymous
I voted for Hillary! Anonymous
Neither candidate offered a viable alternative for solid and well-needed leadership for this country Anonymous
The current president is not prepared for the responsibilities of the office either professionally or ethically. We knew that prior to his nomination. Anonymous
I still wish Hillary was the President. Anonymous
I would have still voted for Hillary. Anonymous
Didn't vote for Donald Trump. Anonymous
Certainly not. Donald Trump is Even worse than I thought he would be. Even though I didn't vote for him, I'm a little bit embarrassed to talk to my European friends. Anonymous
I would never vote for Trump Anonymous
I voted for the person that most people voted for, so... Anonymous
I didn't vote for Trump and I NEVER would! Anonymous
Trump 100% over the crimes of Clinton! Anonymous
Trump will get past all the obstructionists and put the country back on course Anonymous
I did NOT vote for Trump Anonymous
No Clinton is a theft no matter how you look at it. 
Trump has picked bad folks to advise him and when he gets a good person he doesn't listen to them. But he is far and away better than Clinton.
Anonymous
To much forigen charter money behind Clinton. Anonymous
Didn't vote for the current president Anonymous
Not sure what this survey does this question is assuming you voted a particular way. Anonymous
I might have worked harder in the earlier stages of the election to assure a Democratic candidate, but I still would have voted as I did. Anonymous
No, I voted for Hillary Anonymous
Anyone who didn't this disaster coming was blinded by some form of resentment inside them. Anonymous

Views: 58

Reply to This

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service