Blanca Duarte Martini's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a good idea, Mike (and Larry)! The issue I come across when working with tea…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied Sep 6, 2011 to “Book Club It” Lets You Easily Create Online Book Discussion Groups

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Blanca Duarte Martini

"Great article posting Mike! Thank you for sharing! It's so important, especially in…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied Jan 18, 2011 to School Libraries Cultivate Digital Literacy

1 Jan 18, 2011

"Bill, thanks for sharing the article. It was amusing and serious at the same time. C…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied Dec 7, 2010 to Looking Forward by Looking Back - Predictions for 1993... From 1893

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by William Brennan, Ed.D.

"Richard, One of the blog posts I read had the following resource which details prett…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied May 11, 2010 to Alternative to Nings

5 May 11, 2010
Reply by Richard Close

"Hi Brian, I think it depends on the school district. I've seen policies where login…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied Apr 2, 2010 to Internet Filtering

3 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Ryan Fisk

"Rob, there should be a way that you can tell which courses have been taken by a teac…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied Oct 14, 2009 to MyLearningPlan

2 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by RHagan

"Hi Christine, Good question and thanks for starting this thread. Where would you li…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied Aug 23, 2009 to New York Technology/Education Conferences

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Christine Southard

"Pamela, http://sites.google.com/site/gtaresources/events This site should provide…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied Jul 20, 2009 to Google Apps For Education

3 Jul 20, 2009

"Hi Karen, The state of West Virginia has currently "adopted" Google Apps as a way t…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied May 3, 2009 to Google Apps For Education

3 Jul 20, 2009

"It's that time of the year again and NYSCATE once again is running their conference…"

Blanca Duarte Martini replied Apr 7, 2009 to NYSCATE conference

2 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Dr. Denise Douglas-Faraci

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service