Teachers and Administrators Using Technology (1,115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School Libraries Cultivate Digital Literacy

School Libraries Cultivate Digital Literacy  By Tanya Roscorla   As school libraries lose funding and staff, they're looking for ways to h…

Started by Michael Keany

1 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Blanca Duarte Martini

Alternative to Nings

Nings will go paid. However education Nings will be a reduced rate We have built seven of them for homeless and African education groups th…

Started by Richard Close

5 May 11, 2010
Reply by Richard Close

MyLearningPlan

Recently, I was asked to streamline the process of approving courses for credit. We use the MyLearningPlan software which saves on paper. H…

Started by RHagan

2 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by RHagan

Turnitin - Feedback needed about its use.

Please let me know your experience with and opinion of Turnitin for use by and with senior high school students. Please let me know your e…

Started by Rita Kaikow

0 Oct 14, 2009

Google Apps For Education

Hello Everyone! I am a Google Certified Teacher and I am trying to convince my tech coordinator to go Google. It has been a slow, tedious p…

Started by karenklieg

3 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Blanca Duarte Martini

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service