Introductions to School Leadership 2.0 (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developing The Whole Leader

Presently, there is an extraordinary focus on the changes that need to be made in our schools.  A plethora has been written about the stand…

Started by Jill Berkowicz & Ann Myers

0 Sep 15, 2014

Science Video Games

Science Video Games In this article in Teaching Exceptional Children, Matthew Marino (University of Central Florida) and four colleagues s…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 9, 2014

How Google Glass Might be Used in Education

www.opencolleges.au InformED http://www.opencolleges.edu.au/informed/features/google-glasses-education#.U9eMj1ZevwI How Google Glass migh…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 22, 2014

Infographic: The Facts About Teacher Morale and Retention

Studies suggest that teacher morale has a serious impact on student performance—schools where teachers are more satisfied with working cond…

Started by Rebecca H.

0 May 6, 2014

Contract negotiations

The district I teach in is currently going through unusually slow negotiations and our union reps are having a sense that we will start nex…

Started by Ed Roesler

0 Apr 29, 2014

Opening the Door: An Alternate Path for Public Education

Our public education system is truly at a crossroads. The question is, do we just sit passively and watch big business tycoons, lawmakers a…

Started by Dr. Michael Hynes

1 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Robert. B. Vellani, PhD

Free SIS/LMS software for K-12 Schools

Alma recently launched its new SIS/LMS software system for K-12 schools. The platform consolidates school, classroom and information manage…

Started by Rebecca H.

0 Mar 31, 2014

E-readers and Middle School

We are currently discussing the use of Kindles and other e-reader books in our middle school.   I am curious as to how many others allow th…

Started by Al Bauer

0 Mar 23, 2014

SBL Exam

Hello all I am in the process of doing the reissuance of the initial certification for SBL License.  I was made aware by NYSED that I have…

Started by Adam Pashko

0 Feb 4, 2014

The better way to prepare teachers

The better way to prepare teachers Although new teachers receive tens of thousands of dollars worth of training, few learn skills that he…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 14, 2014

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service