Books of Note and Book Discussions (Films too!) (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Great Financial Literacy Books for Kids and Students

6 Great Financial Literacy Books for Kids and StudentsEducational Technology by  Med Kharbach, PhD / July 25, 2022 Financial literacy i…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 26, 2022

Book of the Week: Growing Your Leadership: Pathways for your use on your Leadership Journey

Growing Your Leadership: Pathways for your use on your Leadership Journey Paperback – July 16, 2022 by Dr. Jean Carol Kendall (Author),…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 18, 2022

Review: Why Write in Math Class? K-5

Review: Writing activities that build math learning Using informative, argumentative, personal and metacognitive writing activities, Linda…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 18, 2022

Review: First year teaching advice from the Whitakers

Review: First year teaching advice from the Whitakers "Your First Year" is a perfect book for the newbie, says NBCT Amber Chandler, with d…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jun 6, 2022

2022 Notable Books: NCTE's 21 Best Poetry and Verse Novels for Kids

2022 Notable Books: NCTE's 21 Best Poetry and Verse Novels for Kids By   NCTE Excellence  slj.com 17 min In 1977, the NCTE Excelle…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 12, 2022

Book of the Week: The ESL/ELL Teacher’s Survival Guide: Ready-to-Use Strategies, Tools & Activities for Teaching All Levels by Larry Ferlazzo and Katie Hull Sypnieski

Culturally Responsive and Sustaining Teaching By   MiddleWeb  middleweb.com 11 min There was a family that lived on the Cavally R…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 4, 2022

Four Leadership Books I'm Reading - Dr. Jared Smith

Four Books I'm Reading At any given time, I'm reading 4-5 books on the topics of education, leader…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Mar 24, 2022

Book of the Week: Districts That Succeed

In Districts That Succeed, long-time education writer Karin Chenoweth turns her attention from effective schools to effective districts. L…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Mar 22, 2022

Book of the Week - Teach Like a Champion 3.0

Teach Like a Champion 3.0 is the long-awaited update to Doug Lemov’s highly regarded guide to the craft of teaching. This book teaches yo…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 23, 2022

Get Organized Digitally! The Educator’s Guide to Time Management

Frank Buck—Get Organized Digitally! The Educator’s Guide to Time ManagementThe Principal Center by Emily Dill Get the book, Ge…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 18, 2022

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service