Tell our School Leadership 2.0 community a little bit about yourself. Feel free to post your email address and website. Also feel free to list your areas of interest. This will help other members dialogue with you.
• Supervise a team of professionals including educational assistants, nurse, and support staff.
• Established and maintain rapport with staff, students, and parents.
• Contributed to the academic and social tone of school through the consistent demonstration of professionalism and enthusiasm of the school community; upheld a commitment to educational excellence, establishing and promoting an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
• Devise and coordinate scheduling, creating, and tracking purchase orders.
• Liaise with cafeteria, custodians and maintenance staff ensuring a safe and healthy learning environment for all school members.
What is your present job title?
At what school level do you work?
Where do you work?
You need to be a member of School Leadership 2.0 to add comments!
School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe. Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year) which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.