Robert. B. Vellani, PhD's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no doubt that grit is perhaps the great missing ingredient in the make-up o…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Dec 23, 2015 to Declining Student Resilience: A Serious Problem for Colleges by Peter Gray

1 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Robert. B. Vellani, PhD

"I am HIGHLY skeptical of this claim, and only my good faith in mankind causes me pau…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied May 14, 2015 to Study: School closures breed academic success

1 May 14, 2015

"Hey, y'all... I'm going to use this in my Brit Lit class for a comparison in our un…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Apr 28, 2015 to Reel Character: Using Film to Enhance Social and Emotional Learning by CHRISTINA WRIGHT

1 Apr 28, 2015

"Shameless plug - on Diane Ravitch's blog the other day a waggish teacher opined.... …"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Feb 8, 2015 to Teacher Suit Against State Over Ineffective Evaluation Moves Forward

1 Feb 8, 2015

"Nice article as kids have to learn to "read" their own popular culture. I spend a l…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Feb 8, 2015 to The Super Bowl and the Oscars as text BY JOYCE VALENZA

1 Feb 8, 2015

"After six years of a 90+ minute train bus - commute from Manhattan to the Throggs Ne…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Jun 21, 2014 to Good idea returns — walk to school

1 Jun 21, 2014

"If I am not mistaken, most of these intelligences (following Gardner) or skill sets…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Jun 21, 2014 to The 8 Skills Students Must Have For The Future

1 Jun 21, 2014

"This is an area of interest. I am very involved in promoting and enhancing school cu…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Apr 24, 2014 to What works for school discipline?

1 Apr 24, 2014

"I am in complete agreement with Dr. Hynes general assessment of the situation facing…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Apr 2, 2014 to Opening the Door: An Alternate Path for Public Education

1 Apr 2, 2014

"Dear SL-2.0ers (NY state tribe) I looked at the stats in the referenced in this Nat…"

Robert. B. Vellani, PhD replied Mar 23, 2014 to A sea change in student enrollment

1 Mar 23, 2014

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service