Norine Nagle's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting statistics - but, the article appears to be more a headline grabber feel…"

Norine Nagle replied Aug 3, 2014 to How Does Teacher Attrition Compare to Other Professions? from Education Next by Leslie Kan

1 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Norine Nagle

"Can districts do a better job inside using a program like STATA (or its competitors)…"

Norine Nagle replied Jan 5, 2014 to Data misuse in the offing

1 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Norine Nagle

"Good framework for working through everyday life. . .thanks for sharing."

Norine Nagle replied Apr 3, 2013 to The 10/10/10 Rule For Tough Decisions

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Norine Nagle

"From an intellectual point of view, I understand this method as "writers write best…"

Norine Nagle replied Feb 10, 2013 to Getting Middle-School Students to Write Their Hearts Out

1 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Norine Nagle

"Let's share the responsibility for literacy - reading and interpreting text (or mult…"

Norine Nagle replied Mar 17, 2012 to Districts Gear Up for Shift to Informational Texts

1 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Norine Nagle

"I am not sure the results indicating trouble with developing alternative plans is ac…"

Norine Nagle replied Dec 4, 2011 to The seven secrets behind great teaching

1 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Norine Nagle

"Other thoughts: What if you are assigned a class of people who all earned a four las…"

Norine Nagle replied Aug 31, 2011 to Evaluating New York Teachers, Perhaps the Numbers Do Lie

2 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Norine Nagle

"I wonder if this model has identified teachers at the opposite end of the spectrum -…"

Norine Nagle replied Aug 30, 2011 to Evaluating New York Teachers, Perhaps the Numbers Do Lie

2 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Norine Nagle

"Thanks for the distillation. It is nice to hear from the people who matter, our clie…"

Norine Nagle replied Aug 21, 2011 to New poll: Public trusts teachers, likes technology and school choice

1 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Norine Nagle

"It seems that Secretary of Education Arne Duncan has indicated that the testing prog…"

Norine Nagle replied Aug 15, 2011 to In $32 Million Contract, State Lays Out Some Rules for Its Standardized Tests

1 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Norine Nagle

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service