Dr. Michael L. Cubbin's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him to fish and he will never be…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied Sep 29, 2013 to Helping children prepare to succeed

1 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Dr. Michael L. Cubbin

"Having first-hand experience at teaching in China on more than one occasion, I am al…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied Sep 8, 2013 to Chinese Educators Look to American Classrooms

1 Sep 8, 2013

"With the status of schools today,, this is an embarrassment. An article replete with…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied May 19, 2013 to With a Leader’s Signature, Does Size Matter?

1 May 19, 2013

"This is not news to anyone who has successfully taught bilingual students or raised…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied May 19, 2013 to Dual Language in Early Education Best for Youngest ELLs, Report Says

1 May 19, 2013

"I do understand what you are saying, Joe. I don't remember what the great philanthro…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied May 15, 2013 to Bill Gates’s $5 billion plan to videotape America’s teachers By Valerie Strauss

5 May 15, 2013

"Videotaping tied to merit pay - Yes! I trust Gates, but why aren't we just doing thi…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied May 12, 2013 to Bill Gates’s $5 billion plan to videotape America’s teachers By Valerie Strauss

5 May 15, 2013

"I am a huge proponent of videotaping ourselves in the classroom. I belong to Toastma…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied May 12, 2013 to Bill Gates’s $5 billion plan to videotape America’s teachers By Valerie Strauss

5 May 15, 2013

"Hi Frank, I am not saying the "wave of movement" to opt out of new testing is a "sc…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied Apr 23, 2013 to Groups of LI students opt out of new tests

6 Apr 23, 2013

"I realize the unions are quivering over this, but as  teacher, I fail to see the dow…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied Apr 22, 2013 to Groups of LI students opt out of new tests

6 Apr 23, 2013

"That is a very interesting and thought provoking article, Jill. (Lead Equity Through…"

Dr. Michael L. Cubbin replied Feb 19, 2013 to Students Must Learn More Words, Say Studies

4 Feb 19, 2013

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service