Thought Provoking (1,425)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

College Prep Checklists for Parents

Educational Connections  The new year is an ideal time to chart a course for the future. And in the spirit of new beginnings, I'm happy…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 16

Embedding Honors in Heterogeneously Grouped Classes

Teachers College Record: The Voice of Scholarship in Education “All in This Together”: Improving Access to Accelerated Learning Through Em…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 16

NEWCOMER WELCOME KIT is from The Internationals Network

As schools in the United States are currently responding to growing enrollment of newcomer students, including immigrants, asylees, and re…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 11

Ten Magnificent Historical Libraries (That You Can Still Visit Today)

Ten Magnificent Historical Libraries (That You Can Still Visit Today)Open Culture by Colin Marshall / Jan 11, 2024 When we first…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 11

20 Inspirational Quotes to Start off 2024

20 Inspirational Quotes to Start off 2024George Couros by George / Jan 2, 2024 I can’t believe that I have been doing this since the…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 3

What is an Argumentative Essay?

What is an Argumentative EssayTalk With Teachers by Rory Hill / Jan 3, 2024 An argumentative essay is a common assignment given to stu…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 3

What education experts see coming in 2024

What education experts see coming in 2024 Product developers in this article are predicting 2024's biggest education trends, saying the ed…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 3

How to think more clearly, efficiently, and creatively about virtually anything

5 Laws of Great Thinkers How to think more clearly, efficiently, and creatively about virtually anything. By Psychology Today Contributors…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 2

10 Great Time Management Tools for Teachers

10 Great Time Management Tools for TeachersEducational Technology by Med Kharbach, PhD / Dec 31, 2023 In the fast-paced world of edu…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jan 1

Public School Enrollment Down - Where are the Students Going?

Report finds some students opting for charter schools Traditional public schools across the US have lost 3.5% of total enrollment -- or 1…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Dec 29, 2023

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service