Thought Provoking (1,425)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fifty Things I Wish I Had Known as a First-Year Teacher by Julia G. Thompson

Fifty Things I Wish I Had Known as a First-Year Teacher Julia G. Thompson Don’t be afraid to experiment and have fun learning with your s…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 7, 2014

12 ENTREPRENEURS SHARE THE BEST ADVICE THEY RECEIVED FROM A TEACHER

12 ENTREPRENEURS SHARE THE BEST ADVICE THEY RECEIVED FROM A TEACHER YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HEADED BACK TO SCHOOL TO HEED THIS VALUABLE ADVI…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 4, 2014

When Change is Out of Our Control - Uncertain Times by Margaret Wheatley

When Change is Out of Our ControlPublished in Human Resources for the 21st Century Margaret Wheatley (c)2002Uncertain TimesIn June, 2002, t…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 25, 2014

The Wrong Answer (In an era of high-stakes testing, a struggling school made a shocking choice.) by Rachel Aviv

The New Yorker ANNALS OF EDUCATION WRONG ANSWER In an era of high-stakes testing, a struggling school made a shocking choice. BY RACHEL…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 16, 2014

Why teachers lose sleep!

Why teachers lose sleep! SL 2.0 Editor:  Just for fun, these student answers cause us to reflect on the need for better assessments, clear…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 14, 2014

The Beginner’s Guide To Competitive Gaming In Schools By Jason Cross

The Beginner’s Guide To Competitive Gaming In Schools By Jason Cross on July 10, 2014@principalcross 32 million people watched the Sea…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 10, 2014

A Period Is Questioned in the Declaration of Independence

If Only Thomas Jefferson Could Settle the Issue A Period Is Questioned in the Declaration of Independence By JENNIFER SCHUESSLERJULY 2, 2…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 3, 2014

What you know about July 4th is wrong BY VALERIE STRAUSS

Answer Sheet What you know about July 4th is wrong BY VALERIE STRAUSS July 2 at 6:00 AM   Washington Post A rough draft of the Declarat…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 2, 2014

Time Banking: The Next Big Innovative Learning Technique By Katie Lepi

Time Banking: The Next Big Innovative Learning Technique By Katie Lepi on July 1, 2014 Time is an invaluable resource as it cann…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 1, 2014

The REAL international story of American education from Dangerously Irrelevant by Scott McLeod

The REAL international story of American educationfrom Dangerously Irrelevant by Scott McLeod Linda Darling-Hammond said: Federal polic…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Jul 1, 2014

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service