Thought Provoking (1,420)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From presidential race to state initiatives, voters face policy choices

Education Issues Underscore Election Stakes at All Levels A girl waits behind the barricades before a campaign event for President Barack O…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Nov 2, 2012

The Most Educated Nations of the World

Presented By: TheBestColleges.org

Started by Michael Keany

1 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Robert T. Carasiti

El Paso Schools Confront Scandal of Students Who ‘Disappeared’ at Test Time

El Paso Schools Confront Scandal of Students Who ‘Disappeared’ at Test Time By MANNY FERNANDEZ NY Times EL PASO — It sounded at first like…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 21, 2012

America’s Neglected Geniuses

Presented By: Please Include Attribution to Bachelor's Degree Online With This Graphic

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 21, 2012

Will.i.am Slams U.S. Education System

Will.i.am On The Gavin Newsom Show: Pop Megastar Slams U.S. Education System (VIDEO)    |  Posted: 10/12/2012 5:23 pm EDT Updated: 10/12/20…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 16, 2012

The Power of Social Norms to Change Behavior

The Power of Social Norms to Change Behavior   From the Marshall Memo #454 In this intriguing Harvard Business Review article, Arizona-base…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 13, 2012

The Impact of Great Teachers - An Infographic

Charles Sipe Executive Editor Teacher Certification Degrees charles@project8labs.com http://www.teachercertificationdegrees.com/great-teach

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 9, 2012

New plan will allow merit raises for D.C. school principals

New plan will allow merit raises for D.C. school principals By Emma Brown, Published: September 27 Washington Post D.C. Public Schools offi…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Oct 1, 2012

Stuyvesant Students Describe the How and the Why of Cheating

September 25, 2012 Stuyvesant Students Describe the How and the Why of Cheating By VIVIAN YEE NY Times The night before one of the “5 to…

Started by Michael Keany

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Perry Berkowitz

Q&A: Salman Khan on the Future of Education (Part II)

Q&A: Salman Khan on the Future of Education (Part II) By Catherine A. Cardno on September 28, 2012  Ed Week Yesterday, part I of my co…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 28, 2012

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service