Success Stories (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Handwritten Letter, With Love and Thanks, to My Students - Bob Jacobs

A Handwritten Letter, With Love and Thanks, to My Students by Edutopia Last week at a family dinner my mom handed me a letter that had arri…

Started by Michael Keany

0 May 5, 2011

Alston Named Middle School Principal of the Year

Alston Named Middle School Principal of the Year Glen Cove's Robert M. Finley Middle School principal Anael Alston has been honored by SAAN…

Started by Michael Keany

0 May 3, 2011

Race to Top Funds Prompt District, School-Level Efforts: Districts using aid to experiment

Race to Top Funds Prompt District, School-Level Efforts Districts using aid to experiment By Sean Cavanagh Ed Week Years ago, when he was w…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 19, 2011

A Young Son's Goal: Making Money For His Mother

A Young Son's Goal: Making Money For His Mother by NPR STAFF Listen to the Story  Alex Fernandez (left) visited StoryCorps with his…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 15, 2011

Free Resources and Tools for Replicating Project-Based Learning

Free Resources and Tools for Replicating Project-Based Learning Edutopia   Students in Whitfield County take on a range of multidisciplinar…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 12, 2011

How to Put the Rigor in Project-Based Learning

How to Put the Rigor in Project-Based Learning by Grace Rubenstein Edutopia A Whitfield Career Academy student (left) studies fingerprints…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 12, 2011

Ten Takeaway Tips for Replicating Project-Based Learning - Also: View Related Videos in SL 2.0 Theater

Ten Takeaway Tips for Replicating Project-Based Learning by Grace Rubenstein Edutopia   Five middle schools and one high school in the Whit…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 12, 2011

Real World, San Diego: Hands-On Learning at High Tech High

Real World, San Diego: Hands-On Learning at High Tech High by Grace Rubenstein Edutopia   Editor's note: On June 27, 2009, High Tech High b…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 12, 2011

Talking in Memphis: When schools and unions team up, students win

The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com Talking in Memphis: When schools and unions team up, students win As state legislatures and…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 5, 2011

A Community School Makes the Grade: Principal Eileen Santiago Tells Us How

A Community School Makes the Grade: Principal Eileen Santiago Tells Us How By Claus von Zastrow on February 5, 2010 Thomas Edison Elementa…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Mar 28, 2011

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service