Health Issues Affecting Young People (519)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Arizona school district canceled its reopening plans because too many teachers refused to show up

An Arizona school district canceled its reopening plans because too many teachers refused to show up Click to read the full article

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 16, 2020

22 Pictures Of In-Person Learning Every Teacher Wishes The World Could See

22 Pictures Of In-Person Learning Every Teacher Wishes The World Could See I've never seen anything like it.Read in BuzzFeed: https://apple…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 12, 2020

A Face Mask That Teachers Should Consider

A Face Mask That Teachers Should ConsiderDiane Ravitch's blog NPR had a story recently about a face mask designed to help those who ar…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 12, 2020

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I am not sending my kids back to school

Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Why I am not sending my kids back to school One of the questions I am getting more than any other: Am I going to send…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 12, 2020

925 Quarantined for Covid. Is This a Successful School Reopening?

925 Quarantined for Covid. Is This a Successful School Reopening? A suburban Atlanta county opened its schools amid controversy and a gro…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 12, 2020

A Quarter of NYC Students Opt Out of School Buildings This Fall, While 736,000 Are Set to Return — for Now

A Quarter of NYC Students Opt Out of School Buildings This Fall, While 736,000 Are Set to Return — for Now More than a quarter of New York…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 12, 2020

What’s the Deal With Kids and the Coronavirus: Five Leading Theories

What’s the Deal With Kids and the Coronavirus: Five Leading Theories As politicians debate whether schools should reopen, scientists con…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 10, 2020

More than 97,000 children tested positive for COVID-19 in last two weeks of July, report says

More than 97,000 children tested positive for COVID-19 in last two weeks of July, report says The report, published by the American Academ…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 10, 2020

Most Teachers Concerned About In-Person School; 2 In 3 Want To Start The Year Online

Most Teachers Concerned About In-Person School; 2 In 3 Want To Start The Year OnlineEducation : NPR by Anya Kamenetz  A new national poll…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 7, 2020

‘I Was a Little Scared’: Inside America’s Reopening Schools

‘I Was a Little Scared’: Inside America’s Reopening Schools In their first week back, students have faced altered classrooms and emergenc…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 7, 2020

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service