Art of Leadership (512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What’s the Common Ingredient for Team Success in Surgery, Banking, Software, Airlines, and Basketball?

Adam Grant Wharton professor and author of GIVE AND TAKE SL 2.0 Editor's Note:  While not addressing education directly, I think this pi…

Started by Michael Keany

0 May 6, 2013

Four Suggestions to Help You Lead by Relationships and Realize Your Vision

Edutopia Four Suggestions to Help You Lead by Relationships and Realize Your Vision MAY 2, 2013 Image credit: iStockphoto Abraham Lin…

Started by Michael Keany

0 May 3, 2013

2013 Closing of School Checklist

Access the Just ASK 2013 Closing of School Checklist What a year this has been! We can call it pressure, excessive demands, “great expectat…

Started by Michael Keany

0 May 2, 2013

THE 15 MOST IMPORTANT MINUTES OF THE WORK WEEK

SL 2.0 Editor's Note:  Although obviously geared to business, this article has real relevancy to school leadership practice. WORK SMART…

Started by Michael Keany

0 May 1, 2013

9 things great leaders never say

By AMY LEVIN-EPSTEIN /  CBS MONEYWATCH/ April 30, 2013, 11:25 AM 9 things great leaders never say (MoneyWatch) Merriam-Webster defines "le…

Started by Michael Keany

0 May 1, 2013

Servant leadership: A path to high performance

Servant leadership: A path to high performance Washington Post  By Edward D. Hess, Published: April 28 I’ve spent years researching…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 29, 2013

9 Negotiation Tactics From Famous CEOs

9 Negotiation Tactics From Famous CEOs CEO.COM Everything is negotiable. It’s one of those trade secrets every businessperson knows but wo…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 29, 2013

How to Motivate Employees [infographic]

How to Motivate Employees [infographic] By David Austin on August 6, 2012 in INFOGRAPHICS, THE FUTURE OF WORK What’s the secret to motivati…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 29, 2013

Two Important Words

Two Important Words “There are two things people want more than sex and money,” says cosmetics entrepreneur Mary Kay Ash in this Harvard B…

Started by Michael Keany

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Michael Keany

Ten Ways to Pump Up the Volume on Student Leadership

Ten Ways to Pump Up the Volume on Student Leadership By Linda Yaron Premium article access courtesy of TeacherMagazine.org. "I don't…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Apr 25, 2013

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service