Urgent. I need your help!!!
I have been approached to identify and provide a list of a few exemplary schools where technology has been effectively used by teachers and/or students in a systemic way in the context of 21st Century Learning: active/participatory learning, cognitive thinking, problem-solving and team work and communication, etc. Such practices would be highlighted at a teacher educators event as a challenge to the audience with a question like "Are you preparing your student teachers to engage in 21st Century teaching? I trust that you have been working with many of such exemplary schools and would greatly appreciate it if you could provide quick leads here:
1. Name of the School
2. Contact
3. Focus of technology integration
4. A brief summary of its unique and outstanding nature of the program/practice
5. Possible sample of its work (website, publication, etc).

Many thanks for your attention and support. You may also write to me at:
twan@mail.nysed.gov

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is great to see a success story of a NYC afternoon program captured on the national educational technology journal: T.H.E. Journal. Please check out the spotlighted project as a result of EETT funding and hardwork of the project staff. Please do not hesitate to share your success story here as well.

http://www.thejournal.com/articles/22922_1

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service