All Discussions Tagged 'social' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enthusiastic Social Studies Educator Seeks Middle/High School Position

Do you need someone who is New York State-certified for Social Studies, grades 7-12? Are you looking for an educator that wants to engage…

Started by Jacqueline Papatsos

0 Mar 16, 2015

A SAGE Invitation to Teen Social Enterprise Competition at UC-Berkeley on June 4-6

We would like to invite you to be a judge at the University of California-Berkeley on June 4-6 for the SAGE USA tournament. (see http://sag…

Started by Curtis L. DeBerg

0 Mar 3, 2015

The Use of Social Media in Schools (Infographic)

Started by School Leadership

0 Jul 27, 2013

Position sought. Special Ed and Social Studies teacher certified 7-12 (7 years experience) Letter of intent followed by resume

James A. Muller jamesamuller9@aol.com P- 516.503.7616 January 2012 Hello: It is with great interest that I introduce myself as a candida…

Started by James Muller

0 Feb 4, 2013

Using Social Networking to Reach Students and Monitor Behavior

Submit Questions in Adnvance When: Wednesday, March 12, 1 p.m., Eastern time Feel free to join this online chat to discuss the opportuniti…

Started by Paula Pisano

0 Mar 11, 2008

RSS

FOLLOW SL 2.0

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

NOTE:  DURING THE MONTH OF MAY, AS HAS BEEN OUR TRADITION, 100% OF ALL NEW MEMBERSHIP FEES COLLECTED WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY.

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0 EVENTS

Amazon/SL 2.0 Book Store

School Leadership 2.0

© 2019   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service