Michael Keany's Discussions (10,952)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a British app by Beyond the Story.  Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/an…"

Michael Keany replied Mar 3, 2013 to New App gives Students a Palpable Sense of Anne Frank’s Life

3 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Sally Doulton

"Dear Michael: I did not see nor did I remove your previous posting.  We take a very…"

Michael Keany replied Jan 20, 2013 to Famous High School Dropouts

6 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. Michael L. Cubbin

"Dear Stephanie: Thanks for your well-considered insightful comment.  You managed to…"

Michael Keany replied Jan 16, 2013 to Famous High School Dropouts

6 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. Michael L. Cubbin

"Ann: In my travels about doing consulting, I take an informal poll regarding the st…"

Michael Keany replied Oct 14, 2012 to 4 Emerging Trends in Common Core State Standards

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Michael Keany

"Dear Joe: Point taken.  I'll watch that in the future. Regards, Mike"

Michael Keany replied Sep 16, 2012 to Report calls for more teacher training, limiting use of test scores - California's Greatness by Design

2 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Michael Keany

"For more information about the film please contact: Gary Takesian, Producer/Director…"

Michael Keany replied Oct 17, 2011 to Movie of the Week: Teach Your Children Well - A Film about Homophobia and School Violence

2 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Michael Keany

"Dear Tom:   I would love you to do a webinar!  All I would need from you at this poi…"

Michael Keany replied Jun 27, 2011 to Join Our SL 2.0 Webinar Team of Presenters

3 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Dr. Sally A. Herb~Thompson

"Dear Don:   A great piece!  Thanks for sharing.  It is a wonderful reading for admin…"

Michael Keany replied Jan 20, 2011 to Dancing with the Teachers' Union President

2 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Charlie Cobb

"Rosaria: Thank you for posting your profile and your resume. Our membership include…"

Michael Keany replied Dec 5, 2010 to Aspiring Assistant Principal

3 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Rosaria Surace

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service