Introductions to School Leadership 2.0 (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Assessment That Makes Learning Unforgettable

Assessment can be used to make learning unforgettable. Find out how at http://corwin-connect.com/2017/12/assessment-makes-learning-unforget

Started by Laura Greenstein

0 Dec 5, 2017

Book of the Week: How We Learn: The Surprising Truth About When, Where, and Why It Happens

How We Learn: The Surprising Truth About When, Where, and Why It Happens Paperback – June 9, 2015 by Benedict Carey In the tradition of T…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Nov 20, 2017

Cyberbullying Presenters

Does anyone have a recommendation for a great anti-bullying/cyberbullying presenter for 6th graders? For a parent presentation?

Started by Howard Merims

0 Oct 19, 2017

Proms

Good Day Administrators, What is the criteria that you use to allow students to go to your Prom? Dyan Barton

Started by Diane Barton

0 Jun 16, 2017

Free Conference Chat! Michael Hynes - March 10, 2017 - 5 to 5:30 PM (EST)

Free Conference Chat! Brought to you by Master Leadership 360 & School Leadership 2.0 with Dr. Michael Hynes (Superintendent of Patc…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Feb 15, 2017

‘Will I be deported?’ Inside America’s classrooms in the wake of Trump’s win

‘Will I be deported?’ Inside America’s classrooms in the wake of Trump’s win BY SARAH DARVILLE   Chalkbeat Students from Martin Luther Ea…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Nov 12, 2016

Study: Robot baby dolls don’t curb teen pregnancies. In fact, they may increase abortions.

Study: Robot baby dolls don’t curb teen pregnancies. In fact, they may increase abortions. By Ben Guarino August 26   …

Started by Michael Keany

0 Sep 3, 2016

Developing great teachers through talent management: A guide for principals

Developing great teachers through talent management: A guide for principals 05/28/2015 By: Chris D. Edwards SouthEast Educational Net…

Started by Michael Keany

0 Aug 4, 2016

Creation of an EFFECTIVE School

Dear All, I have just created a group called "Creation of an effective school". Let us all share our views and thoughts on an effective sc…

Started by Dilip Vasu

0 Jul 24, 2016

Creation of an EFFECTIVE School

Dear All, I have just created a group called "Creation of an effective school". Let us all share our views and thoughts on an effective sc…

Started by Dilip Vasu

0 Jul 24, 2016

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service