I'm Looking for an Administrative Job (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aspiring Administrator looking for an Assistant Principal position

I am confident that my well-rounded experience as an ESL Teacher and a Technology Teacher in various schools, and my tenure in the business…

Started by Marilene Duarte Smith

0 Aug 3, 2014

How To Be Interesting In A Cover Letter by Jessica Hagy

How To Be Interesting In A Cover Letter OFFER SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR DESPERATE SELF ON A PLATTER--PLUS SEVEN MORE TIPS FROM INDEXED C…

Started by Michael Keany

0 May 20, 2014

Aspiring Administrator looking for an Assistant Principal position

My name is Marjorie Grey.  I am a dedicated child advocate with a solid focus on the individual needs of identified and Special Education…

Started by Marjorie Grey

0 Jul 24, 2013

Seeking Data Manager Position

I was previously employed as the Data Manager for the Jericho School District. This job was replaced by a Director of Technology beginning…

Started by Barbara Murdock

0 Mar 15, 2013

Seeking an Assistant Principal position in Special Education

I am a Special Education teacher seeking an Assistant Principal position.          

Started by Marjorie Grey

0 Dec 6, 2012

What Questions Should You Ask During the Interview?

What Questions Should You Ask During the Interview? It depends on where you are in the process. It is important to be sensitive to the ne…

Started by Dr. Larry Aronstein

0 Sep 7, 2012

Seasoned (retired) teacher seeks part-time admin. position

My education and world/life experience is second to none. I am happily retired as of June 30, 2012 and seek a part-time administrative posi…

Started by Louis C. D'Aquila

0 Jun 19, 2012

Creating a Better Future with You!

As stated in The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, "To realize one's destiny is a person's only real obligation" (pg. 22). I am a former teacher,…

Started by Karen LaRocca-Rodriguez

0 Jan 17, 2012

Ambitious Educator looking for an Assistant Principal Position on Long Island

I am a business teacher who is ready to further my professional educational career as an administrator.  I currently hold Building Level an…

Started by Scott Lieberman

0 Jan 5, 2012

Seeking an Assistant Principal or Dean of Students Position for 2013-2014

Experienced teacher, mentor, advisor and coach looking to find a home in a Long Island school district.

Started by Catherine Sturtz

0 Jan 4, 2012

RSS

FOLLOW SL 2.0

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0 EVENTS

School Leadership 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service