Conferences and Workshops (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Research in an online world

We are a group of educators who for the past 7 months did an extensive research about on-line research and the education world. According t…

Started by Dorit Eilon

0 Sep 2, 2008

Promising Practices and Exemplary Schools

Urgent. I need your help!!! I have been approached to identify and provide a list of a few exemplary schools where technology has been effe…

Started by Teh-yuan Wan, Ph.D.

1 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Teh-yuan Wan, Ph.D.

WiZiQ free Virtual Classroom Technology

What are people's experience with virtual classrooms ? WiZiQ offers a virtual Classroom that doesn't cost $100,000 for a site license. Th…

Started by Mark Cruthers

0 May 23, 2008

National Archives Experience (Digital Vaults)

This is definately a new experience with primary source documents and I can only imagine the vast implications for use in the classroom. Th…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

1 May 21, 2008
Reply by Blanca Duarte Martini

Microsoft Innovative Teacher's Network: What are your thoughts?

I'm curious to see what your thoughts are on Microsoft's new initiative, the Microsft Innovative Teacher's Network. I've only begun to expl…

Started by Loren Nowak

1 Apr 9, 2008

A symposium for school leaders with Hall Davidson

Keynote: Thinking Big as the World Gets Small The cameras in their cell phones make them citizen journalists. The web is their personal lib…

Started by Paula Pisano

3 Apr 5, 2008

Students 2.0

I had come across this a while ago and just came across it again in my endless folder of bookmarks. http://students2oh.org/ It is very int…

0 Apr 4, 2008

Not on the test

Now that the assessments are over I thought some of you would enjoy this video by Tom Chapin called "Not on the Test".

Started by Trish Iannacone

0 Mar 31, 2008

Student loan forgiveness for public service

"The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 established a new public service loan forgiveness program. This program discharges any r…

Started by Rhonda Young

0 Mar 28, 2008

Join Us!

Go ahead... Click the Play button! I wanted to add a little something beyond text to the discussion and also extend an invite to the Web…

5 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Trish Iannacone

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service