Conferences and Workshops (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Professional Development for Teaching Tolerance

Does anyone know of any organizations or consultants that offer professional development for teachers in teaching tolerance? I'm applying f…

Started by Mary Donnelly

2 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Blanca Duarte Martini

Integrating Technology into the Classroom Using Moodle and Wikis

Integrating Technology into the Classroom Using Moodle and Wikis by Nellie Deutsch Get your own Virtual Classroom

Started by Mark Cruthers

0 Mar 24, 2009

Reverse Inclusion Model?

Mill Neck Manor School has many assets and is looking to "hook up" with a district in need of a site for a Universal Pre K - we will train…

Started by Fran Bogdanoff

2 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Fran Bogdanoff

DID YOU CREATE A SHELFARI ACCOUNT?

If you created a shelfari account, please respond to this forum. We are looking to build the Long Island School Leadership Group in Shelfar…

Started by William Brennan, Ed.D.

9 Feb 23, 2009

The Story of Stuff with Annie Leonard

Found this video interesting and because I was not sure about the copyright, I am attaching a link to this forum and hoping to generate som…

Started by Blanca Duarte Martini

4 Feb 17, 2009

Inspiration on the Web - Public Beta

Hello All, As many of you use Inspiration and Kidspiration software in your classrooms, I thought you would find this of interest. In Pub…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

0 Oct 3, 2008

K12 Online Conference 2008

Hello All, I invite, and encourage you to participate in the 2008 K12 Online Conference. As a volunteer for this year's conference, I can…

1 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Maxine Fisher, Ed. D.

What is Web 2.0? Framework from Ross Dawson

For those of us who have difficulty explaining (or understanding) what Web 2.0 is all about, I came across the following framework and beli…

Started by Blanca Duarte Martini

2 Sep 10, 2008

2 Colleges End Entrance Exam Requirement

The article here from the NYTimes certainly caught my eye and seems to be something to keep a watch on. The most interesting statement for…

2 Sep 4, 2008

WEBQUEST: ELECTION - MEET THE CANDIDATES

I have created a webquest for upper elementary-middle school classes called "Meet the Candidates." This is an award-winning project, update…

Started by karenklieg

2 Sep 4, 2008

RSS

JOIN SL 2.0

SUBSCRIBE TO

SCHOOL LEADERSHIP 2.0

School Leadership 2.0 is the premier virtual learning community for school leaders from around the globe.  Our community is a subscription based paid service ($19.95/year or only $1.99 per month for a trial membership)  which will provide school leaders with outstanding resources. Learn more about membership to this service by clicking one our links below.

Click HERE to subscribe as an individual.

Click HERE to learn about group membership (i.e. association, leadership teams)

CREATE AN EMPLOYER PROFILE AND GET JOB ALERTS AT 

SCHOOLLEADERSHIPJOBS.COM

FOLLOW SL 2.0

© 2024   Created by William Brennan and Michael Keany   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service